Friday 15 June 2012

Holidaying

I'm back, and hopefully for a while! I've done some thinking and sorted out my head re my blog. Unfortunately, I can't say my head is entirely sorted out about life...I shall always be confused about life, but I think I've sorted out my blogging problem...I as trying to control it too much. I used to just post, whenever and whatever...I probably bored a lot of people, but I enjoyed it, and I enjoy looking back at those posts. Ultimately, what I want from my blog is something my close friends and family can read so they know whats up in my life, and something I can look back at when I'm older and smile at (a less embarrassing form a journal really). It'll be nice to see what my thoughts were on certain things, what things I loved, and what I didn't, and smile at it. So yeah, I shall be from now on updating you on pretty much anything I want to from my life: what I did during the day, photos from my day, quotes I'm loving, music I love, movies I want to see, materialistic things I wish I had the money for, memories, drawings, dreams and food I love.

Speaking of food, I made myself one of my favourite lunches today. Today is gorgeous outside. We've had quite a bit of rain since I arrived, so it's lovely to see the blue sky and sunshine. The weather has made me happy, and I thought I should make the most of it and have a lovely lunch outside. So mozzarella, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar it was. YUM! If you haven't ever had this dish, I recommend you try it, now. It so simple to make, and so yum, and seriously lovely on a summers day.
Yup, one of my favourites. Needless to say I enjoyed my lunch time. Yum food, sunshine, gentle breeze, birds chirping... :)

And whilst I'm sharing, my family tried this amazing recipe this week: Croissants with spinach, feta and mozzarella. When we were making them they looked horrendous, a mess. I think they turned out looking lovely though, and man were they delicious. Another easy recipe I recommend trying. Yummo!
Time to read some Hobbit (anyone else excited about the movie?).

No comments:

Post a Comment